Petro Rabigh's University Fresh Graduate Program (UFGP) is designed to prepare and develop young Saudis with bachelor degrees or higher to obtain the skills required to fill positions in the following fields:
- Environment & Health
- Quality Control
- Information Technology
- Finance & Accounting
- Safety & Fire Protection
- Human Resources
Petro Rabigh's increasingly diverse and expanding operations mean we can offer a huge range of opportunities to ambitious, talented and committed graduates looking to take a first step into their professional lives.
- Applicant must be a Saudi national
- Bachelor Degree Holders or Higher
- Fresh University Graduate with graduation date not exceeding one year.
- Minimum Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4-point scale or 3.5 on a 5-point scale.
- Evidence of fluency in English-speaking, reading and writing.
- Maximum 27 years old for bachelor degree holder or 28 years old for master degree holder.
Click here to view our current vacancies.