Petro Rabigh COOPERATIVE
TRAINING intend to serve the
participants with an opportunity to gain practical work experience and fulfill
their degree graduation requirements. It also familiarizes the participants
with the Company’s role and main activities.
The program provides the participants with an opportunity to increase the meaning and purpose of his studies by relating the academic studies to actual work situations. The participants will also have the opportunity to evaluate his professional interest in his field of study.
We receive the COOP students requests until January 15 2021 Start up the program at February 7,2021
• Coop training should be a graduation requirement by
universities or colleges
• College major relevant to the Company’s operations.
• Minimum cumulative Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4-point scale or 3.5
on a 5point scale or equivalent.
• Once you apply online, your qualification and documents will be
• If you are selected for the program, you will be scheduled for an appointment
to complete the program process.